Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls

I love having sons, they’re easy to please when it comes to meal planning. I learned rather quickly that whatever I plan to make there should be plenty of it. I’m delighted that they love leftovers and I never hear a complaint from them when we have a repeat dinner. I often try to reinvent leftovers a bit but, at times it’s an encore presentation of the original. That’s how these Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls came to be using leftover roasted chicken. They enjoyed it so much that I began picking up deli chicken to make them as a grab-and-go meal. It worked like a charm and has now become one of our faves.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls #chickenrecipes #chicken #bacon #footballfood #bacon #sliders #partyfood #food #recipes #appetizers #snacks #entertaining #bread #rolls #ranchdressing #lunch