Vegan potato cakes made with leftover

I grew up eating potato cakes. My Mum always made different variations of potato cakes (maybe that’s a Russian thing?), and our whole family really loved them. I shared my Mum’s cheesy potato cakes recipe on the blog a couple of years ago, and as so many of my readers loved the recipe I thought that it’s time to share a different variation that I really love. This recipe is eggless, vegan, gluten-free, uses more vegetables and will also save the leftover mashed potatoes that you don’t know what to do with from being thrown out.
Vegan potato cakes made with leftover mashed potatoes, rice, carrots, onions and parsley! These potato cakes are crispy and lovely from the outside, but super soft from the inside. They are so easy to make, and the kids love them. Naturally gluten-free, and suitable for toddlers. Also great for freezing and make ahead meals. #veganpotatocakes #potatocakes #potatopacakes #potatofritters #mashedpotatocakes